Enjoy a free day of golf for a good cause!
The Third Annual Play It Forward Golf Benefit is a challenge event in which golfers pledge to raise funds and then test their endurance by playing up to 36 holes of golf in one day. Choose from highly coveted courses like Baltusrol, Mountain Ridge, Saucon Valley, Fiddler's Elbow, White Beeches and more. On Friday, July 22, each golfer, along with a guest, is invited to an informal cocktail reception in Mountain Lakes. At this time, courses will be selected. Please join us to “tee-off” this year’s event and see where you’ll be playing!
How to participate:
- Pledge to raise at least $500 for Roots & Wings
- Complete a pledge form and return by FAX to CDK Events 973-696-3784
- We will provide you with your own fundraising page to announce your participation, reach out to friends, and track your progress online
- Attend our kick-off event on July 22nd
- Enjoy a great day of golf in August on one of several top courses in the state!
Those who raise the most funds by 11:59 on July 21st will have first choice of golf course. Click here to view the rules.
Click the link below to view our online fundraising site, sign up to play, or support a golfer:
Current course list:
(more courses and finalized dates will be added as they are confirmed)
- Baltusrol Golf Club: August 23
- Fiddler’s Elbow CC: August 16
- Forsgate CC: August 3
- Montclair Golf Club: August 23
- Mountain Ridge CC: August 11
- Rockaway River CC: August 12
- Saucon Valley CC: TBD
Contact Lauri at 973-696-3783 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.